Thursday, April 8, 2010

What do YOU wanna know?

So,  I'm not gonna lie, my previous blog post needs to be the feature for at least a week.  So if you haven't read it already, please do.

Even though I'm trying to keep the focus on last week's piece, I realized today that I have more than 3 readers.

Which is awesome!  Keep reading and forwarding posts to people you think could benefit from a little light (okay, sometimes heavy) reading.

But because I realize I have more than 3 readers, I also realize that there are some topics that you all may want to hear about.  Don't get me wrong, I have lots that I can continue to pump out, but I also like to gear my content toward the people who are reading!  Because, well, this blog really is for you (okay, it's for me too ... I think writing is pretty damn fun).

So, have a topic that you want to know about?  Post a comment with your topic idea.  Send an e-mail to smarthotfun at gmail.com, and let me know what you'd like to hear about!

I can't guarantee I'll ever write about all the topic ideas I recieve, but I promise I will keep a repository!

Also, I finally caved and got a twitter.  Follow me at @SuperHotFun!!

Keep Thinking (about what you'd like me to write about)!

-Becca

1 comment:

  1. multiple male orgasms and is it possible to separate the physical act of ejaculation from the actual orgasm...

    ReplyDelete